- You are resposible to check your email ( including spam/junk folder ) for all 1stpal.com emails sent to you regarding orders / support issues and other contacts related to your account.If you think you haven’t received our emails, Please send us a message on Ticket section and check our replies there regularly.
- In case you use temporary or one-time use emails, it’s probable to not receive our order emails/ support emails and refund emails, so you are solely responsible regarding that and there is no responsibility about sold cd keys for 1stpal.com so, you are not allowed to use temporary or one-time use emails for any order at 1stpal.com.
- You acknowledge and agree that, in case of facing any problem ( activating cd keys, receiving errors and … ) regarding bought cd keys, you ( as the customer ) will follow the procedure for such cases according to terms written in 1stpal.com “Refund Policy” page.
- ( notice: if you don’t send us any ticket regarding the problem, it’s clear as we are not aware about the issue, so no investigation will be done from us and finally from our supplier side as they are responsible for such cases, kindly ask you to send us a ticket for such cases. )
ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE
Users of the Site are not warranted that their use shall be uninterrupted or free of any errors. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently, entirely or partially, discontinue, suspend, remove and/or change the Site and any of its contents at any time and in our sole discretion without prior notice. We do not commit to keeping the Site up to date or to making the Site or all products or services available at all times, in all territories and/or to all users. We may restrict or limit without notice your illegal access ( such: Frauds and using multiple accounts )to the Site or parts at our sole discretion and without liability.
In order to use and access the Service you will need to register. To register you will need to submit certain information and choose a User Name and a Password.
You agree and understand that:
- We consider one account per individual / household as ‘fair use’.Any purchase that seems not to be for personal use ( buying multiple number of a certain cd key in a short priod of time is not considered as personal use ) or by using any kind of fraud such as: sign up verification using public online sms receiver platforms, fake E-mails and VPN and any other kind of fraud reserve the right to cancel, decline or refund your orders/account without any explanation.
- You must ensure that all information held about you by Us is up to date;
- You can revise your registration details at any time through the Service (as appropriate);
- You are solely responsible for any use of the Service using your User Name and Password whatsoever.
- You acknowledge and agree that, if necessary, We will communicate with you via the email address you have provided.
Notice : Creating different accounts will result in ban ! and refund only is issued in the currency which is possible to us, not the payment method you used.
ALLOWED USE OF THE SITE ( 1stpal.com ) AND CONTENTS
All cd keys will be bought from wholesale distributors and because of buying huge amounts of cd keys, prices are cheaper than steam and other stores.you can find more in following pages:
You agree that you may not use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute, transmit, translate, display or otherwise exploit the Site for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. You may download or print a copy of the Site for personal use only.
You also agree to not remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notice, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Site.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site.
Refund Policy Terms and Conditions :
No return is possible after sending the cd key to the customer ( via Email or messages via ticket section or support chat or other platforms )
General [ Games cd keys ] :
Read more about terms and conditions here.
Windows/office cd keys :
Read more about Terms and Conditions here.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You hereby acknowledge and agree that all information, content and material contained in the Site are exclusively owned by us or our affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors .
You may not reproduce, store, share, distribute or use any of the information, content and material contained in the Site, in whole or in part, without our and the respective owner’s prior written permission.
The 1stpal.com and logos are trademarks of 1stpal.com and our affiliates and subsidiaries.
Other marks, graphics, icons, names and logos used or displayed on or through the Site and the described or offered products or services are trademarks, trade dress and/or service marks of us and our affiliates and subsidiaries or otherwise are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
You may not copy or use any of the aforementioned trademarks, trade dress and/or service marks, in whole or in part, without our and the respective owner’s prior written permission.
You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of the aforementioned trademarks, trade dress and/or service marks without the prior written permission of 1stpal.com or the respective owner.
INFORMATION ON THE SITE
You must not accept information on the Site as comprehensive nor should you rely on the information presented in the Site for business or legal decisions. ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY, SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR BUSINESS OR LEGAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. Any forward-looking statements made on the Site are based on our best judgment but are subject to a number of uncertainties as well as events beyond our control.
You understand and agree that your access and use of the Site and its contents are entirely at your own discretion and at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result from such access and use.
LINKS TO THIS SITE
You may create links to this Site from other websites in as much as it is clear that we do not endorse you or your activity, business, products or services and that you and us are not affiliated in any way.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You understand and agree that your access and use of the Site and its contents are entirely at your own discretion and at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any consequences resulting from your access or use of the Site and contents.
The 1stpal.com specifically and explicitly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all representations, guarantees and warranties (expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise) with respect to the Site and contents, including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The 1stpal.com also disclaim any warranties and liability regarding the accuracy, completeness and performance of the Site and contents.
Some countries and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain terms or warranties, so the above exclusions in whole or in part may not apply in full in your country or jurisdiction. If the above exclusions are not fully enforceable under applicable law, they will apply to you to the extent they are enforceable. You may also have other rights that vary from country to country and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION QUESTIONS:
For information about us please see the ‘About Us’ tab on our Site.
Date of last update to this document: Aug. 2021