Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 – 1 PC only for Windows 10/11
Notice : The customer should try/use ” Phone Activation Method ” for activation in case the online method fails before requesting refund or replaced cd key AND this cd key only works for office Professional Plus 2019.
Refund Policy Disclaimer
In case of any activation issue for the first time, The customer should try the 3 activation methods ( especially ” Phone Activation Method ” ) mentioned on product page, then the customer should send us here 3 Full Window Desktop ( NOT CROPPED ) screenshots showing following items ( Windows taskbar Should be visible too ) :
* Cd Key entered in windows activation section
** Activation error message
*** The installation id from ” Phone activation method ” step
( NOTICE : inactivated windows version and windows taskbar Should be visible too in screenshots )
Phone activation method should be used/tried by the customer ( this is a mandatory step )
We’ll check for the confirmation id using the installation id, then the customer needs to enter it for activation, finally in case of unsuccessful activation, a new replaced cd key/refund will be sent to the customer email used at checkout.
For other cases/times, the procedure may differ. Please read the full deatils here | Disclaimer : You are solely responsible in case you do not read the complete procedure completely. *
* Terms and conditions applied.
*in case the customer refuse/deny any part of the mentioned procedure, there is no refund/replacing cd key at all.
*Excluded the ” All sales are Final ” offer if available.
Notice : The following information is a general description about office 2019 not exactly the product you are buying on this website, According to the information available on Microsoft website here :
Overview of Office 2019
- Office Office 2019 Professional Plus key includes Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business.
Office 2019 is a version of Microsoft’s productivity software that’s available as a one-time purchase from a retail store or through a volume licensing agreement.
Office 2019 is separate from Office that’s available through Office 365 (or Microsoft 365) plans. For example, if you’ve deployed Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (previously named Office 365 ProPlus) to the users in your organization, you don’t need Office 2019. You already have all the features, and many more, that are included in Office 2019.
Volume licensed versions of Office 2019 are available for enterprise admins to download and deploy to the users in their organization. The following Office products are available for devices running Windows:
- Office Professional Plus 2019
- Office Standard 2019
- Project Professional 2019
- Project Standard 2019
- Visio Professional 2019
- Visio Standard 2019
These Office products now use Click-to-Run, instead of Windows Installer (MSI), as the installation technology. But, how you activate these Office products – for example, by using Key Management Service (KMS) – remains the same.
For devices running macOS, Office Standard 2019 for Mac is available for volume licensed customers. For more information, see Deployment guide for Office for Mac.
Activate Office 2019 Professional Plus Product key by telephone
( The customer may need to try this method )
according to Microsoft website, Please try ” I want to activate the software by telephone ” option.
If this option is disabled, it’s because you’re using Microsoft 365, which doesn’t support telephone activation.
If you see the message Telephone activation is no longer supported for your product, you can ignore this error and call the numbers for your specific country/region listed in this article.
- In the Activation Wizard, select I want to activate the software by telephone, and then select Next. If nothing happens when you select Next, use the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Under Step 1 in the Activation Wizard, select your country/region, and then call the Product Activation Center phone number that’s listed under the country/region you selected.
- When prompted by the Product Activation Center, provide the Installation ID that’s shown in the Activation Wizard under Step 2.
- The Product Activation Center will provide a Confirmation ID that you enter in the Activation Wizard under Step 3.
- Select Next and follow the prompts to complete the activation process. If nothing happens when you select Next, use the Enter key on your keyboard.If activation fails, see Troubleshoot activation errors.
Buy Office 2019 Professional Plus Cd key with Crypto
What’s changed in Office 2019?
The biggest change since Office 2016 is that the installation technology used by the new volume licensed versions of Office is Click-to-Run, instead of Windows Installer (MSI). Click-to-Run has been the installation technology for most Office products since the release of Office 2013.
In addition to Click-to-Run, the following are some other changes that you need to be aware of:
- Office 2019 is supported on Windows 11 and Windows 10, but isn’t supported on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. For more information, review the system requirements.
- To configure and perform installations, you use the Office Deployment Tool, which is a free download from the Microsoft Download Center. The Office Customization Tool that you previously used for Windows Installer (MSI) is no longer used.
- Instead of downloading the installation files from the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC), you use the Office Deployment Tool to download the installation files directly from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN) on the internet.
- When you install Office Professional Plus 2019, all apps are installed by default. But, you can configure the Office Deployment Tool to exclude certain apps from being installed.
- Office 2019 is installed on the system drive, which is usually the C: drive. The installation location can’t be changed.
- You can configure updates to Office 2019, such as security updates and bug fixes, to be automatically downloaded and installed from the Office CDN. Individual downloads for each security update or bug fix aren’t available.
What’s stayed the same in Office 2019?
Even though there is a different installation technology, you can still use the same software distribution tools, such as Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, that you currently use to deploy Office. Also, how you activate volume licensed versions of Office – for example, by using Key Management Service (KMS) – remains the same.
The major version of Office 2019 is staying at 16.0, so some additional things are staying the same if you’re upgrading from Office 2016, including the following:
- Existing Group Policy settings will continue to work, because the registry location for those settings will still be located in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREPoliciesMicrosoftOffice16.0 and HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREPoliciesMicrosoftOffice16.0.
- Other registry locations and settings information that reference 16.0 will still apply.
- Add-ins and other extensibility solutions that are compatible with Office 2016 will most likely be compatible with Office 2019 or will require only minimal testing.
What are the new features in Office 2019?
For information about the new features in Office 2019, see the “what’s new” articles for Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Word. Office 2019 includes some, but not all, features that are available in versions of Office that come with an Office 365 (or Microsoft 365) plan.
Office 2019 won’t receive additional new features now that it has been released. If you want to get new Office features on an on-going basis, you should consider moving to an Office 365 plan (or Microsoft 365) plan that includes Office. Most of these enterprise plans include Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (previously named Office 365 ProPlus), which includes the same Office apps as Office Professional Plus 2019. For more information about available plans, see Office 365 plans for enterprises and Microsoft 365 plans for enterprises. For more information about new features, see What’s new in Microsoft 365.
How do I upgrade to Office 2019?
We recommend that you uninstall existing versions of Office before you deploy Office 2019. If you’re uninstalling previous versions of Office products that were installed with Windows Installer (MSI), the Office Deployment Tool can remove most of those products for you as part of the installation of Office 2019. For more information, see Remove existing versions of Office before installing Office 2019.
- Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business.
- Access and Publisher aren’t available for devices running macOS.
- There isn’t a new 2019 version of OneNote, but a version of OneNote is installed with Office 2019. For more information, see Deployment guide for OneNote.
- All products in the Office 2019 are available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. We recommend 64-bit on computers that have 4 GB or more of memory. But you should assess application compatibility and other factors that might require you to use the 32-bit version. For more information, see Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Office.
- After downloading the installation files, internet access isn’t required to install, activate, or use Office 2019.
- There isn’t a 2019 version of SharePoint Designer or InfoPath. The last version for both products is 2013.
- Volume licensed versions of Office 2019 aren’t supported on Windows 10 in S mode or when using Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC).
Read more about Office 2019 Professional Plus here
Any question or problem about Office 2019 Professional Plus Product key ? Send us a message on chat support or send a ticket here.